Frost & Sullivan 2022 Europe Customer Value Leadership Award & Report
Frost & Sullivan recently analyzed the European passive BLE-based IoT solutions industry, and based on its findings, it recognizes Wiliot with the 2022 Europe Customer Value Leadership Award. Wiliot builds sustainable and effective customer relationships and helps retail stores enhance their in-store customer experience. It creates trillions of tags connected to the Internet for not only high-value equipment but also consumable, day-to-day products to harness the power of the cloud and IoT. It optimizes the supply chain through its innovative, eco-friendly solutions to extend product shelf life for customers and gives them an outlook on first-in-first-out and last-in-first-out products, improving warehouse management.
Learn more by Downloading the Full Frost & Sullivan Reports
Wiliot’s IoT Pixels, an economical and self-powered microchip-like tag, attaches to any item or package, analyzes the physical and surrounding data, and then sends it to the Wiliot cloud. The cloud uses machine learning capabilities to securely convert the data into valuable insights, giving its customers a real-time snapshot of their inventory. The minute tags give visibility of products in real time using radiofrequency energy. It securely communicates through Bluetooth to low-cost infrastructure like access points, Wi-Fi, IoT devices less than $50, giving it a competitive advantage over a $1,000 handheld radio-frequency identification (RFID) scanner or a $10,000 RFID tunnel. The IoT Pixels tags:
- Detect the produce neglected by organizations’ personnel and track perishable and conventional items, leading to efficient inventory management with reduced wastage.
- Provide the product or packaging crate location and give an overview of the product lifecycle from when it was placed (up to minutes, days, weeks, or months, depending on the last stock check).
- Provide a predictable high level of performance, meeting customer expectations where the chip can deploy a reliable energy point to source energy.
- Quickly identify quality issues to improve customer ownership experience and eliminate the dependency on manual intervention with the continuous Bluetooth broadcast.
- Link to equipment and medicines and evaluate parameters (such as temperature and dilution for the healthcare industry).
- Automatically track, identify, and detect hospital inventory and assets efficiently.
- Create a circular economy to extend product intelligence and emphasize reuse, return, and recycling.
- Provide counterfeit product detection, seamless traceability, and refill shelves accurately.
- Identify shelf life and reduce food wastage, and measure food longevity and adjust the prices based on expiry dates in the food industry.
- Effortlessly restock customers’ items when exhausted and suggest products based on their historical trends through the auto-replenishment feature.
Krithika Shekar, industry analyst for Frost & Sullivan, explained that Wiliot’s scalable, sustainable, and affordable IoT Pixels help brands and retailers tackle the challenge of overstocking. The tags reduce the inventory in their supply chain, helping organizations save capital while decreasing their carbon footprint and enhancing customers’ operational efficiency.
Wiliot brings accuracy via technology to deliver a seamless customer experience with smaller teams. It empowers customers to evolve their supply chains, leading to increased profits and efficient and dynamic deliveries. The IoT Pixel tags perform tasks productively and quickly while maintaining high-quality standards. The future-proof and battery-free tags offer a competitive digitalization edge by improving accuracy, energy efficiency, cost efficiency, and sustainability while delivering powerful insights and reducing customer total cost of ownership.
“By combining the Pixel tag with its Cloud, Wiliot augments customer experience by offering a subscription based sensing-as-a-service solution. Through this solution, Wiliot enables a sustainable supply chain that is efficient and secure. Wiliot delivers end-to-end visibility by integrating its solution with customer's cloud platforms.,” said Ram Ravi, an industry analyst for Frost & Sullivan.
Its technology capabilities coupled with the value-added benefits delivered to customers earns Wiliot both Frost & Sullivan’s 2022 North America Technology Innovation Leadership Award in the battery-free Bluetooth low energy tag industry and the 2022 Europe Customer Value Leadership Award in the passive BLE-based IoT solutions industry.
Frost & Sullivan presents its Customer Value Leadership award to the company that demonstrates excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create value for its customers with a focus on improving the return on the investment that customers make in its services or products. The award recognizes the company's unique focus on augmenting the value that its customers receive, beyond simply good customer service, leading to improved customer retention and customer base expansion.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognize companies in various regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.